New to site & New Mum

Options
nickising
nickising Posts: 11 Member
Hi All
Im new to MFP, i am 3 days in and feeling good!!!

Im a first time mum to my beautiful daughter Lilly May, shes 4 1/2 months old now. I struggle to find time to fit exercise in at the moment, although i do take Lilly out for daily walks and I am up and down stairs to my washing basket like a yo-yo!!
I am started to go to Zumba next week so hoping that will help, i really want to get the Zumba for the wii but my other half says i need to wait to see what Santa brings me this year.......lol!
I am looking to lose about 2 1/2 stone, ive started to drink loads more water which i really feel is not making me as hungry!!

Any other new mums out there?!?!

Nicki x

Replies

• janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    Somewhat of a new mom lol I have a 7 month old daughter. I'm a single mom and it is very hard to find time to exercise. But like you, I take Pemberley on walks with me. It helps. Since she only has me, I try to do things that I can do with her, so no gym. But congrats on your new baby girl! Wish you the best of luck in your weight loss.
  • nickising
    nickising Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What a lovely name x
  • datwood07
    datwood07 Posts: 3
    Options
    I also have a new baby! 6 1/2 month little girl. Her name is Paisley. We do a little walking with the dog and spend lots of time outside. Exercise is hard to work in, but a little bit of walking can really add up! Good luck to both of you in your weight loss goals!
  • BTBabe
    BTBabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tahra, and I had my first child in December, so he's 7 months old now and I need to get this baby fat off! I'm a teacher so I'm off for the summer, but I hadn't been doing ANYTHING at all and I decided that it has to stop. So I signed up for a 4 week Crossfit Bootcamp and I just completed day 5 this morning. I'm actually liking the MFP app, I just hope I stick with it! Good luck all you new mommies! BTW, isn't being a mommy great???

PS If anyone wants to be friends, just add me! :o)