Replies

• SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    BUMPIN
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of gray Covington Woman (Sears) 20W dress slacks that are too big for me now. I'm 5'3'', so if you're tall, then they're probably too short for you.

I also have a pair of Levi jeans that are 22's that I'm struggling with getting rid of. I can still wear them comfortably, but after 1 wear they're baggy in the butt and almost falling off. I LOVE these jeans and would hate to see them go, but if someone else needs them more than me, I'd be willing to part from them. :cry:

Send me a message if you're interested in either pair of pants!
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of gray Covington Woman (Sears) 20W dress slacks that are too big for me now. I'm 5'3'', so if you're tall, then they're probably too short for you.

I also have a pair of Levi jeans that are 22's that I'm struggling with getting rid of. I can still wear them comfortably, but after 1 wear they're baggy in the butt and almost falling off. I LOVE these jeans and would hate to see them go, but if someone else needs them more than me, I'd be willing to part from them. :cry:

Send me a message if you're interested in either pair of pants!

Wow! That was quick! Pants have been claimed. :smile:
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump! Too good of a post not to bump!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a size 20W Swimsuit? Preferably a 1 piece but not necessary. I just recently started swimming and found out (after all the suits were gone) that i need a new one every 3 months, plus as im losing weight my 3x (22-24) is falling off when i do my aqua aerobics class :-/ I was luck enough to find a size 1x(18) and a 16 but not a 20 (or 2x) at a thrift store. Anyone able to help out?
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Mens clothing:

I have some XXXL sports shorts and compression shirts someone can have. I have moved on to XXL and have no need for them. Most of the stuff is starter or adidas brand. They have all only been worn for about 3 weeks! I think I could shove them in a flat rate usps box!
  • abbysmommy7
    Options
    BUMP
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    this needs a good BUMP in PJs honor!
  • abbysmommy7
    Options
    :heart: Bump
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    this is a good one to bump!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of running/walking shoes that my mom gave me, but her feet are bigger than mine so they don't fit.

Pair 1: Adidas size 7.5 (I think!) They're grey and blue.

Pair 2: Nike walking shoes, white with pink stitching, size 7.5.

PM me if you'd like them! They're in pretty good shape, my mom is a shoe *kitten* and I doubt she more them more than a handful of times. :laugh:
  • abbysmommy7
    Options
    I have a friend that is looking for Body Pump by Les Mills if anyone has the DVD's she'd be intrested in buying or trading.
    you can PM me and I can get you in touch with her
    THANKS!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i sent a lot of stuff to haiti.