Goodbye!!!

Options
AudgePaudge
AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
I have officially given away my big clothes!! Goodbye size 18/20 pants and 3x shirts!! I will NOT miss you, and I NEVER want to see you again!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I bet it feels soooo good! :D
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congrats isn' t it a great feeling?!
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got rid of a ton of my way to big stuff also - doesn't it feel amazing!!??
  • feistyattitude
    Options
    Hooray! That's awesome : )
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing recently - nothing 2X, 22 or 20 left in my house & the 18's will be the next to go! Congrats!!
  • Kjanthony
    Kjanthony Posts: 39
    Options
    awesome!!!! feels so good doesn't it!!!!:smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    No sorrows ... no tears... LOL CONGRATS!!!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I loved this day, it was the day I looked in my closet and said "I have nothing to wear it is all too big" what a good problem to have. Also being able to go into a store and fins stuff I actually like instead of finding what happens to fit.

Congrats!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Congrats. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Feels great, don't it?
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! Can't wait for my day!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    i gave away my size 18 pants and just last week found out i can give away my size 16's too! i kept my size 20 so when i reach my goal weight, i can take a picture in them!!!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I cant wait I- can fit in 16s but some 18s still fit in some brands but when I start going to the 14s I too will be starting to clean out my closet, Congrats!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    being able to go into a store and fins stuff I actually like instead of finding what happens to fit.

after losing 57 pounds, i am finaly able to do this again after 3 years of wearing clothes that i don't necessarily like, but cover up my tummy. i went to try on clothes last week and came out of the dressing room crying. i have lost 3 sizes and fit into a large (in some cases still had to wear an xl but havent been able to put on a large in a long time!!)
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the success stories!!! It feels sooooo good!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Good riddance!

Way to go!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Yay!!! Great job. I love when I can bag up a bunch of clothes and give them to Goodwill! Never to buy that size again! Woo Hoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!