who watches 'dexter'?

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
we finally got season 4 from netflix and stayed up until 3am watching it (so we can return the disks and get the next installation by monday). holy moly, this season is creepy. can't wait for more; we are hooked. :) any other fans out there?

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I watched one season of it a couple years ago and it was very good. I just dont watch tv anymore but the premise of the show is awesome!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Love Dexter, but haven't seen the newest season. :) So no spoilers. :)
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love the show. Season 4 is quite possibly the best of the series.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My hubs and I watch it and decided that we can't watch it late at night. SO much adrenaline. It's an awesome story line, the writing is amazing, and the acting is incredible.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    its my fav....:devil:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME I :heart: Dexter! That show is the MAIN reason I get showtime! :laugh: I miss my Dexty can't wait for the new season to start! Season 5 was GOOOD!
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LOVE Dexter!! Can't wait for the new season!!
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    I had a copy of Seasons 1 - 3 that I watched prior to my deployment... I'll probably get season 4 when I get home. haha
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Love that show, Was the season with John Lithgow? Loved that one, the 5th season is great too.
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love Dexter. We are currently on Season 5 being shown on FX UK channel.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Finished the boxset of season 1 a little while ago and keep meaning to get the other four...
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    I LOVE the show. Here in the UK we have to wait ages to get the new ones if you don't have satellite TV! Has anyone read the books, they are supposed to be good too!
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite! show have all seasons of it waiting for Season 6 to start in oct. Season 4 is so good and sad at the end.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My sister was amazed that I didnt know what it was so I downloaded seasons 1-5 and I LOVE IT. I am now just into season 4 John Lithgoe is baaaad. Tis a tad troubling to love a seriel killer, but most I love Deb, the sick twisted lover that she is , boy does she have issues lol! love the humour that runs thru it :) I too am called Deb hmmmmm
  • casey887
    casey887 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love Dexter.. Season 4 is probably the most shocking/best of the season!
  • tawnya1981
    Options
    LOOOOVE DEXTER!!! Despite the weird character he plays in the series, I have the biggest crush on Michael Hall!!! ;)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Love the show. Season 4 is quite possibly the best of the series.
    agree
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    DEXTER IS AWESOME!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't LOVE Dexter???? Season 5 is the best and can't wait to see season 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love me some Dexter. Can't wait for the new season!