For the Ladies - Bald Guys, Hot or Not

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Totally HOT, on the right man. Not everyone looks good bald though........ just sayin........

I call it "cueball control" but thats another story all together :blushing:
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Any other thoughts on the facial hair question?
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Any other thoughts on the facial hair question?

I think bald guys look best with either a goatee or a full beard that's closely buzzed. I think guys who are completely bald (like the Mr. Clean look) don't look right with no facial hair.... Just my opinion though.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My husband just shaved his head (got tired of fighting the inevitable) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't sure but I chalked it up to the fact that his head was blindingly white and he looked like a q-tip or a giant thumb! lol But now that his color is evening out (a little bit of a tan!) he's looking mighty delicious!

ETA: He has a goatee/mustache and would just look weird without it! I like the facial hair/bald combo. Plus I rub his head for luck :D
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    My husband just shaved his head (got tired of fighting the inevitable) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't sure but I chalked it up to the fact that his head was blindingly white and he looked like a q-tip or a giant thumb! lol But now that his color is evening out (a little bit of a tan!) he's looking mighty delicious!

ETA: He has a goatee/mustache and would just look weird without it! I like the facial hair/bald combo. Plus I rub his head for luck :D

omg this made me crack up your analogy of a q-tip or giant thumb lmao

i think its hot, my husband is going bald now (he is only 26 but he is active duty in navy on submarines and after deployment he started losing it think from stress and his genes) so he shaves it (its not like to the skin he cant have facial hair in his job other then mustache and thats a no no in my book lol) and i think he looks sexy as long as you have a good head and not lumpy its sexy lmao
  • Danimal214
    Danimal214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I quit on it before it quit on me!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Depends on the shape of the guy's head. Some head shapes are better off with hair on it.