I am back but need help!

Options
So, i have had a rough and busy last 2 weeks so I didn't have time to log foods. My dad had a quadruple bypass and i had to go home. Anyways, I am now lacking modivation because I still have so much catching up to do. But with tomorrow being the 3 week mark until thanksgiving, I have to do this. So, i am back to logging food- i still was checking in and reading all the posts- but please- words of wisdom, support, anything would be appreciated!! thanks :) i can't wait to get my modivation back and feel "skinny" again!

Replies

• kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    So, i have had a rough and busy last 2 weeks so I didn't have time to log foods. My dad had a quadruple bypass and i had to go home. Anyways, I am now lacking modivation because I still have so much catching up to do. But with tomorrow being the 3 week mark until thanksgiving, I have to do this. So, i am back to logging food- i still was checking in and reading all the posts- but please- words of wisdom, support, anything would be appreciated!! thanks :) i can't wait to get my modivation back and feel "skinny" again!
  • thisisamyo
    thisisamyo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I always go back and forth between logging and all that mess.

Instead of concentrating on the fact that there is so much to do and catch up with, look at the bright side--you are going to be the happiest person on Thanksgiving because you will have earned the right to take the day off and enjoy your food without counting every bite of it.

Three weeks away...and you know you will start seeing improvements in 5-7 days anyhow.

Take it one day at a time, don't worry about tomorrow, just focus on logging your meals day by day (meal by meal even).

Keep it up! You can DEFINITELY do this!

50023.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter