Toughen up, you snowflakes

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You a**hole. How dare you tell us to be accountable for our own actions... and stuff.

:drinker:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Amen! So nice to hear a refreshing, self-accountable, non-entitlement point of view!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    hear, hear

Losing weight is hard.
    Don't like it? Tough.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be a pansy too!! A snowflake would never make it as hot as it is!! ;) Great post though.... I heard a whip crack!! WAAA-PSH!
  • smersh
    smersh Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm with Taso here.

I've got no problem with giving support. I have a huge problem with giving validation to choices that won't work in the long run, or are unhealthy and possibly dangerous.

And before anyone chimes in with "everyone's journey is different, you shouldn't judge!" - I'll judge as much as I want. If you ask me the question, I'll give you an honest answer and tell you that HCG is not a great idea, that doing a cleanse won't help as much as eating clean, and that lifting weights is good for you. (And, no, ladies, unless you're a genetic outlier, you won't turn into She-Hulk just because you put some plates on a barbell.)

Health is hard. It takes work. You can't short-cut it.

Yeah, I'm judging you. But that's because I know what you're unwilling to admit to yourself - the shortcuts don't work. When you ask, you already know the answer. I don't have to support stupidity.

Finally: www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Great post though.... I heard a whip crack!! WAAA-PSH!

Not really on topic, but I'm gonna get out my Devo hat...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this has been waaaaaaay overdue
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be a pansy too!! A snowflake would never make it as hot as it is!! ;) Great post though.... I heard a whip crack!! WAAA-PSH!

can I just say thank you !!!! I alwasy wanted to know how to spell the whip crack sound...for realChrissy

WAAAA-PPSHHH
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

yep yep - good post!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    And before anyone chimes in with "everyone's journey is different, you shouldn't judge!" - I'll judge as much as I want.

I put this in a post not too long ago. I forget which. But it went something like...
    I judge everyone. Including myself. Some measure up. Some don't.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I adore you.

So do I... :wink:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CRY!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! Couldnt have said it better! Except I have a question, dude what is an OP?
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If you say so...
  • smersh
    smersh Posts: 36
    Options
    And before anyone chimes in with "everyone's journey is different, you shouldn't judge!" - I'll judge as much as I want.

I put this in a post not too long ago. I forget which. But it went something like...
    I judge everyone. Including myself. Some measure up. Some don't.

MFP is as much about accountability as it is about support.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Maybe you asked a question that was already asked 5 minutes ago and will be asked again 5 minutes from now, and people are sick and tired of hearing and answering the same thing over and over?
    I agree with your post, except this ^this^ part.....if the forum thread search feature worked at all in a sensible way, then the above-problem would be alleviated. MFP, pleeeeeaaaaase fix the forum serach feature.
  • BrokenWings
    Options
    Amen <3
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    OP - Original Post/Original Poster Person if you are down with OPP.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! Couldnt have said it better! Except I have a question, dude what is an OP?

Original poster?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

I'm glad you asked and not me. I don't want my head bitten off, because I didn't go look it up myself in the gazillion other posts out there.... :tongue: