Does that make me crazy?

Options
I started a thread like this about a year ago and it was a big hit. So instead of going on a quest for that one, I'll just start a new one! :)

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CRAZY.

My food can't touch.
I don't eat any condiments (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles..)

Replies

• demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    :) I eat M & M's two at a time by color :)
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    Oooh, I have lots of these.

I can't stand it when people touch me on the top of my head. I also hate the sound of people brushing their teeth.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    :) I eat M & M's two at a time by color :)

Me TOO!!!
  • Cadenpet
    Cadenpet Posts: 79
    Options
    My food doesn't touch. Or I don't eat it.
    I eat one thing at a time, no take a bit of this then a bite of that.
    Lettuce makes me gag.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I've known a few ppl with that food touching thing, which cracks me up cause it all mixes together in your tummy; but whatever. I don't know that I have a crazy food thing. I like pepsi with milk, like Laverne - is that crazy? esp after a night of heavy drinking - course, I don't do either of those anymore so it's kind of moot now.
    I actually LIKE liver - most ppl consider that crazy I guess
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I don't eat any condiments (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles..)

i'm the total opposite, i'm the condiment queen! I could never eat a dry sandwich, and am a "dipper", if you will....i'll dip anything in anything! and have been like that forever
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'll only eat cilantro from Chipotle.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I need my sandwich in a certain order or I can't eat it, and my hot dog and hamburger rolls have to be opened perfectly. My husband tried doing hamburgers a few years back and the roll was not taken apart properly and I needed a new roll, needless to say that was the last time my husband made my hamburger again lol. And yes I have slight OCD :-)
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options

I eat one thing at a time, no take a bit of this then a bite of that.

I do this too.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Yes, you're a total nutcase.
  • jinxywinx
    Options
    And now for more:

I have to eat my sandwiches crust first, meaning that I eat all around the outside first so that only the middle is left. This applies to ALL sandwiches and burgers.

I won't touch door handles unless I have something to cover my hand. I will use my shirt if I have to (and have many, many times).
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    My money has to be all facing the same direction and be sorted by denomination, descending.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I only eat meatloaf made by my mother.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My food also can't touch

I separate any colored candies I get (M&Ms/Skittles) into groups of color and then eat them from least to most, except in the case of M&Ms blue is always last.

I always, always eat my veggies first so that I can savor and enjoy the rest of my meal (I HATE veggies so I have to force them down)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I won't eat anything blue.

No blue food occurs naturally (blueberries are purple, people)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    When I eat grapes, I have a habit that I don't even notice I'm doing. I will stuff my mouth until I can't fit anymore in there and then smush down. YUM! It's so much fun!!!

If I go to a freshly cleaned toilet (where you can still see the bubbles or purple cleaner in there) I will flush the toilet 5 times. I have a fear of my pee and chemicals mixing and then exploding while I'm sitting there.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have to eat my sandwiches crust first, meaning that I eat all around the outside first so that only the middle is left. This applies to ALL sandwiches and burgers.

I am exactly the opposite, but only with grilled cheese. I eat the middle first and then consume the crusts. Favorite part of grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • jinxywinx
    Options

Yes, you're a total nutcase.

I won't deny that...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I only eat meatloaf made by my mother.

Do you know I have never eaten meatloaf? And honestly it doesn't look like something I'd want to try. Maybe your momma's is good though! :happy:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I say "AMEN" like 12 times at the end of my prayers.

I've always done this. When I was in private school, I was told "AMEN" meant, "that's it, or that's final", so I was afraid anything I thought AFTER my prayer, God would think was part of my prayer. So I had to make sure he knew I was done.

I still do it to this day.

:laugh: