no if, ands, or butts about it...

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    My boobies. :frown:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    BUTT wait ...let me think about it..Well Im Fishing for the right answer BUTT I cant seem to come up with anything..uuumm something must be Thong..oops I mean wrong !!!!

woo I must have CRACKED !!!!!! LOL
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    BUTT wait ...let me think about it..Well Im Fishing for the right answer BUTT I cant seem to come up with anything..uuumm something must be Thong..oops I mean wrong !!!!

To Funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member

i think your a bit BEHIND. The POSTERITY of what you are asking is simply ROUND. i mean makes little sense.. like APPLE BOTTOM jeans.. you truly are a HAM
  • 1Prettypain
    1Prettypain Posts: 122

i think your a bit BEHIND. The POSTERITY of what you are asking is simply ROUND. i mean makes little sense.. like APPLE BOTTOM jeans.. you truly are a HAM
    Skinny I love you girl!!!! Hahaha
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member

BUTT you didn't answer the question. You're really falling BEHIND. Pull yourself together before you completely CRACK up.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    My thighs first, then my chest, last my belly. I really wish I could lose my belly.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member

BUTT you didn't answer the question. You're really falling BEHIND. Pull yourself together before you completely CRACK up.

OH POOP..yup that about ENDS it !!!!!
  • guyonthego
    guyonthego Posts: 23
    For me it is my face!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    For me it has been my back, face and shoulders first. It makes finding shirts that fit very difficult since I still have the boobs and the tummy.
  • my waist :)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Well, I think *spank* that to get to the bottom *spank* of this, we all must *spank* round out our thoughts. Butt *spank* there may be a crack *spank* in that *spank* theory.
  • 1Prettypain
    @FF I'll take choc syrup and raise you a cup of honey and hmmmmm....
  • 1Prettypain
    Spay whip cream??? **lick** mmmmmm
  • Thomasm198
    Spay whip cream??? **lick** mmmmmm
    Chocolate body paint and strawberries to go with that cream?
  • 1Prettypain
    I hink I just gained weight on this topic but how does it compare to cals burned getting it???
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    I hink I just gained weight on this topic but how does it compare to cals burned getting it???

just log it as HIIT Wrestling
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    My boobs!! I already could wear a training bra! At least I don't have any bounce when I run. lol
  • Thomasm198
    The second place I lost the weight was my moobs. :laugh:
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Boobs! Wish it was my *kitten*!