Any bodybuilders on here?

Options
Hello there. This is my 2nd day using mfp and I am finding it very easy to use and a good tool for tracking my training and diet. I have used others before but I'm favoring mfp so far. I am hoping to use this program to track my progress and hopefully show me what I might be doing wrong/and or right. I am very avid in training for bodybuilding. I have always been working on my diet in order to gain muscle and lose fat. I feel I am at a plateau and would appreciate any suggestions I might receive from using this site. I also hope to be able to connect with other like-minded people.

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I don't truly consider myself a body-builder, but I am currently in a bulking/weight-gain mode and lift heavy 3x a week. While most people are here for weightloss, there are definitely many around who are in gain mode, and many who are knowledgeable about weight training and nutrition.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    One here. Sending friend request.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    What kind of a plateau?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm (definitely) not a bodybuilder, but am training for a bikini/figure competition...
  • louisxc4ever
    Options
    I have a bodybuilding competition in March and then one in May of next year. What do you need advice on?
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am a fitness instructor and I train like a figure competitor (I think, LOL) I don't eat very boring every single day on chicken breasts and eggs but I do try to keep it pretty close to clean. I have at least gotten my nutrition from 60-70% compliant to 80-85% compliant. Hrll enough to get results!!!! Add me if you want......
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump