You know I am really MADDDDD right now... need support

Options
I am soo PO'ed. sure I am doing the right things now, staying on target etc. BUT for the first time since I started this, I am really MAD about having let my body get in this shape to begin with. WHAT in the world?!? I don't think I have ever seriously been this MAD at myself...

Anybody out there feel the same??

Replies

• amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I feel EXACTLY the same way!! I feel so much anger and so shameful for what I have done to myself. I have even yelled at myself on a few occasions.
    Now I have to do all this hard work to lose it all.

You have to really try not to think like that. At least you are doing something about it now. That is what matters. Worrying or dwelling on it will not change anything. It will just make you feel awful.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. :) It looks like we have the same amount to lose. And we both feel the same.
  • alliebabiee
    alliebabiee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes. All the time. I blame my parents, I blame myself. I've had breakdowns before while I'm on exercise equipment.
    But there's nothing we can do about our past now, we can only change from it. We have the right mindset and motivation, so what's stopping you?

Don't give up. I know it's hard, maybe even harder to be hearing it from a late teenager, but I've suffered too.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Been there, felt that. But what you need to do is turn that around and use it for good! Use that to fuel your workouts, instead of tearing yourself down. You now realize what you need to do, you can stop the cycle now, and its not too late. So there is no need for the anger any longer!!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    Yes I've been there! When I feel that way, I take all of that frustration and anger and get my butt to the gym. I end up having one of the best workouts ever on days like that. You can do it! Keep your head up and continue to treat your body right. In time you will see results and be so proud of yourself for sticking to it. :flowerforyou:
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I know where you are coming from! I have been through all of the emotions, embarassment, hopelessness, anger, and have had the longest pity party but I realize at this point I am winning because I am still able and am doing something about it. I started at 377 lbs that is like literally a few shakes from 400 lbs. I have seen people get cut out of their houses and realize that will not be me! Keep up the good work and remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    I have learned that anger is good, if you use it wisely. I try not to turn it on myself but rather on the pounds I want to get off of me. I use the anger to keep my commitment to working out each day. I use the anger to work out more intensely, and I use the anger to turn off the cravings (when sugar calls my name, I say Kiss my *ss, Sugar, you are not going to have your way with me this time!).

Use that anger to keep your comitment to finding that person you lost and that you miss...that person who feels good about herself and feels confident that she is the best she can be!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've cried during workouts twice this week. That has never happened before. I'm ANGRY that I've done this to myself - but the tears quickly turn to tears of joy, because I don't stop, I don't give up, and I keep moving. I forgive myself for the weight, and I have promised myself to get rid of it and make this a lifetime change.