Watch ya step!!

Options
Here r a few simple yet effective ways toburn more calories....you need not be working out..u jus need to be walkin!!
Below listed stuff is what I can do every day without requirin any equipments.

1. At work, I said 'goodbye' to the elevators... I climb up n down d stairs everyday...( I work on d 2nd floor...not too much!!)
2. I take evry oppurtunity to increase the number of steps I can take.. I use a smaller water bottle..how dat helps?? Its gets empty earlier than d bigger one..So I get to walk upto the cooler to refill it.. :smile:
3.I drink a lot of water..as a result I use the restroom very often..So instead of using the restroom across on the same floor, I go down to the one on the floor below...
4.Evry nite, I wud lie on my bed n talk to my guy for hours over the phone...Now I get up n take slow walks as I talk...
5.At my guest house, i had a plate for myself in the room ( which is on the 1st floor). Lazily, I wud wash it in the room sink n keep it in my room forever... Now I go down, wsh it n keep it there... The next time I need it, I go down again n get it...
6.And i try to be as helpful as I can to all my lazy frenz, whenver they need their water bottles filled up o anything else dat makes me climb up n down d stairs... Selfish huh??:bigsmile:

I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks n Im surely not starvin myself to get there... All these small things eventually sum up to make a big difference...

Good Luck beauties...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Here r a few simple yet effective ways toburn more calories....you need not be working out..u jus need to be walkin!!
    Below listed stuff is what I can do every day without requirin any equipments.

1. At work, I said 'goodbye' to the elevators... I climb up n down d stairs everyday...( I work on d 2nd floor...not too much!!)
    2. I take evry oppurtunity to increase the number of steps I can take.. I use a smaller water bottle..how dat helps?? Its gets empty earlier than d bigger one..So I get to walk upto the cooler to refill it.. :smile:
    3.I drink a lot of water..as a result I use the restroom very often..So instead of using the restroom across on the same floor, I go down to the one on the floor below...
    4.Evry nite, I wud lie on my bed n talk to my guy for hours over the phone...Now I get up n take slow walks as I talk...
    5.At my guest house, i had a plate for myself in the room ( which is on the 1st floor). Lazily, I wud wash it in the room sink n keep it in my room forever... Now I go down, wsh it n keep it there... The next time I need it, I go down again n get it...
    6.And i try to be as helpful as I can to all my lazy frenz, whenver they need their water bottles filled up o anything else dat makes me climb up n down d stairs... Selfish huh??:bigsmile:

I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks n Im surely not starvin myself to get there... All these small things eventually sum up to make a big difference...

Good Luck beauties...:flowerforyou:
  • curlhair
    Options
    this is great advice, happy_feet! i've been trying to get off my *kitten* :blushing: and be helpful too. my dad is doing some repairs on the house, so i've been volunteering to help him when i get home from work!

i use a very small cup for water, so i usually have to get up and refill it at least every 30 minutes (yikes, maybe my boss wouldn't be too happy about breaks every 30 minutes?) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fit4fun
    Options
    :happy: Congrats on the weight loss! And keep on trucking! You know shopping in a big mall is also great excercise?! :laugh:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Shoppin in a mall huh?? I'm sure its a great excercise... I have a small tip here... Try n forget ur Credit Card at home...:wink:
    So u either jus walk around window shoppin widout losin a penny... O if u really like somthin, U come back home 2 fetch ya card...n in turn get some more excercise!!! Howzzat???:smokin:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!! :drinker:
    Keep up the godo work :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    This is a really good idea! :laugh: My family are always asking me to get stuff, and I'm always saying "You get it!" to them. But now I'm finding myself WANTING to be their slave! :laugh: