Weird question for everyone...

Options
2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sometimes logging my food and stuff is fun. In a weird math puzzle kind of way.... or like handicapping a horserace. Trying to find the right balance between food and exercise to come in as close to my goal as possible.
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes, i LOVE learning new things about food and what i can do to make myself healthier. it really is an addiction. i've also lately been able to admit that i am a gym junkie! I love love love new excercises and doing things that push my body to its limit! I really would work out all day if i could
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Dieting=not fun.
    Learning new things and using this site = fun.
    Seeing and feeling the changes in my life = lots of fun :happy:

p.s. I love vinegar too! I use just balsamic on salad (no oil, just vinegar)
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off diets for 30 years and have lost weight, only to gain a lot of it back. Almost six months ago, my wife and I took a series of cooking classes that stressed fresh foods, particularly farmer’s market foods. We “discovered” the taste, freshness and quality of fruits and veggies. Since then, we no longer buy processed food and cooking fresh has become a way of life. I’ve lost about 20 lbs on my lifestyle change. It’s not a diet, because what we are doing now is not a temporary solution to a long term problem, instead, this is a long term solution to a temporary problem. I joined MFP 17 days ago and incorporated regular exercise as a part of my new lifestyle. Since then, I have lost 8 pounds. I am loving it!