Another 5lbs Bites the DUST!!

Nonibug
Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
Wooo hooo!! I am soooo happy!! Just did my weekly weigh-in and lost another 5lbs!!:drinker: :drinker: I was scared to weigh-in because I actually felt "blah" and fat lol (which I still am lol but i DID lose more!!) Anyway, talk about a great motivator, theres nothing like seeing those scales move down each week:heart: Makes all the hard work I did all week seem sooo worth it! And every week I weigh Im closing my eyes wondering if this is gonna be the week that my body is gonna go plateau-y on me...trying to remember it could happen and be prepared:noway:

Have a great day everyone!!:drinker:

~Roni

Replies

• Nonibug
    Wooo hooo!! I am soooo happy!! Just did my weekly weigh-in and lost another 5lbs!!:drinker: :drinker: I was scared to weigh-in because I actually felt "blah" and fat lol (which I still am lol but i DID lose more!!) Anyway, talk about a great motivator, theres nothing like seeing those scales move down each week:heart: Makes all the hard work I did all week seem sooo worth it! And every week I weigh Im closing my eyes wondering if this is gonna be the week that my body is gonna go plateau-y on me...trying to remember it could happen and be prepared:noway:

Have a great day everyone!!:drinker:

~Roni
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Woo Hoo...!! Congrats on ur new loss.... :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Whoa! That's amazing! :happy: Well done!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Well, I don't think this was the week to reach plateau-y...lol!! 5 more lbs...GO GIRL:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations! I am proud of you, keep up the great work.....:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Thanks to you all! I really am very proud of myself:happy:

~Roni
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Way to go:drinker:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    you grooving girl !!!

5 lbs youll never see again .. GONE! ! ! ! ! !
  • I'm really happy for you :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Nonibug
    Thanks ladies!:drinker:

~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!