Dinner...

Options
I need to eat dinner on the go tonight, because I won't have time to sit down and eat. Any ideas for something I can order on the go that's healthy? I'm tired of Jimmy John's, and I have like 500 calories left for dinner! Thanks :)

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    I need to eat dinner on the go tonight, because I won't have time to sit down and eat. Any ideas for something I can order on the go that's healthy? I'm tired of Jimmy John's, and I have like 500 calories left for dinner! Thanks :)
  • titans6us
    Options
    I like Subway on the go. You can get a 6" turkey breast sub on wheat / no cheese / veggies and mustard. T make it a combo, get a yogurt and a water for a grand total of 370 calories.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    the 6" grilled chicken at subway on whole wheat is really good if you are looking for a warm sub, skip the cheese (unless you want the calcium) load it up with veggies and a little (watch them closely) light mayo. :) My favorite. Should come in under 500 calories and very satisfying.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Do you have chick fil a in your area? If you do get the grilled chicken and they have some healthy sides like fruit or salad. If not Subway is the best bet or a slice of pizza with salad? Like from Sabarros....

-Adrienne:heart:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    MMMmmmMMMmmm......... *drool* :tongue:

subway....... i know what i am having for dinner tonight.