Really OT but I'm just soo happy!!!

DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
I was driving myself insane this morning because my laptop battery died and I couldn't find my charger. I thought I lost it forever because I left it at my college! I go to school early and I FOUND IT!!!! I'm sooo happy!! It was right where I must have left it! Under the desk I was working at and still plugged into the wall!!!! SOOOO HAPPPY!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I was driving myself insane this morning because my laptop battery died and I couldn't find my charger. I thought I lost it forever because I left it at my college! I go to school early and I FOUND IT!!!! I'm sooo happy!! It was right where I must have left it! Under the desk I was working at and still plugged into the wall!!!! SOOOO HAPPPY!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    yea!! I love that feeling :love:
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
    I left my phone on the bus last Tuesday’s morning. The driver kept it on the bus, my wife was able to track it while I was at work. When I made it home from my daily commute, the bus was a few blocks away from my house so I drove to the bus stop. When the driver got there I told him my dilemma, described the phone, pinged it from my Apple Watch. He gave me my phone.

The crazy thing about that was, I was upset about another driver & chatting trash to the driver that morning. The riders were nice enough to turn it in to the driver,& he was awesome for leaving it on the bus. I haven’t rode his bus since to thank him for his kindness.

WSwalkin!