Two Month Summer Goal

Options
I don't think this is unachievable, but what do you think? I think an average of 1-2 lbs a week is reasonable. This goal is about 2.5 pounds a week.

25 pound weight loss in two months. It averages out about 12.5 lbs a month or 5 lbs bi-weekly (starting today July 22, ending on September 30th, 10 weeks).

I'm gonna focus on at least 10 lbs by the time the summer is over, but would love to reach this 25 pound goal.

BTW I am on Atkins. Started at 257 on July 1st, am now at 245, which is an average of almost 4 pounds a week.

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    12 pound loss in less than a month! Wow! That is so amazing! Keep up the good work! Anything is possible as long as you know it is and it's no harm to you. :) Good luck!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll do it, especially on Atkins. The question is, do you want to keep it off? When I did South Beach I lost quickly but I could not maintain it.

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • boysandb
    boysandb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think this is a highly motivated goal and I would like to join you! Let's do it!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    It's easy to fall off of it. It's just a matter of eating the right carbs... I am following it to a tee... I'm doing it mainly to kick start because I wanna lose so much. When I am done, I am getting rid of all too big clothes and I can always jump on induction if I see a gain, kwim?