damn drug reps

Options
Bringing donuts and bear claws into the office not to mention they are bringing lunch today who knows what that will be- Ugh must contain myself I didnt get any instead I grabbed my protein water from the fridge and left

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Bringing donuts and bear claws into the office not to mention they are bringing lunch today who knows what that will be- Ugh must contain myself I didnt get any instead I grabbed my protein water from the fridge and left
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    ugh,i know what you mean. Drug reps brought in chinese food yesterday and I had to smell it while I ate my pb and j sandwich:grumble: ....but the good knews is that i haven't gained any weight:happy:

Does your drug reps not bring any salad? We usually have a pretty good salad delievered everyday along with who knows what(lol)
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    oh no-- they bring donuts, bagels, fattening high calorie lunches- just tuesday we had olive garden today who knows what they will bring
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Every time I think of drug reps, I always think of a clinic I used to work at. The mental health section I worked in was right next to the door that the reps came in and we considered it our sacred duty to make sure they didn't get over to the physical health section until they saw us first :wink: :tongue: That was 3 years ago and I STILL have a box full of gee-gaws and doo-dads around here somewhere that are imprinted with the name of whatever the latest new drug coming out was :glasses: If I ever run out, our neighbor across the road is the Psychiatrist and our neighbor up the road is a Clinical Psychologist (and his wife is a Psychiatric Nurse) so if nothing else, if I get to missing my former career, I have two places where I can go 'talk shop' and snag a couple of gee-gaws and doo-dads from THEIR latest encounters with the reps :tongue:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    just found out that drug reps will no longer be supplying food as of the first of the year they consider it a kickback- where they are bribing the physicians in listening/purchasing there products