Non-Jiggle Running Clothes

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 30 in Fitness and Exercise
Yes. I said it. It felt wonderful running for the first time outside, doing c25k! I have lost some weight, but certain parts of my butt still jiggle. I almost want to video tape myself running just to see what I look like. Anyways. Do ya'll know if there are *clears throat* capris or shorts that keep your stuff *my chubby butt* contained while running.

*:laugh: :happy: * I had to ask!

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Yoga pants! But mine have to be way tight at the top or they inch down. lol
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Look for either compression running shorts / tights / pants. They literally compress it all!!!
  • where do I buy these? I know Old Navy has them, but what kind do you wear?! I know it sounds like a crazy question, but I can't be the only one that wonders:)
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    try a sports shop, like Sports Chalet or Roadrunner :)
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Compression running tights capris. Keep in mind they can be pricey, but they don't have to be. Shop off season (since it's the end of the summer, you should be able to get capris discounted). Also, don't swear off Target (I got my first pair from there and love them). Old Navy just came out with a compression activewear line. I can't vouch for it...but they look comfy. I'm probably going to give them a try for winter running tights. Also: www.runningwarehouse.com.
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Spandex or biker shorts! I love mine so much. I used to get horrible chub
    rub (inner thighs rub) and jjiggle but spandex prevent both from happening!! I got mine off target.com
  • chloeelebeir
    rub (inner thighs rub) and jjiggle but spandex prevent both from happening!! I got mine off target.com
  • Compression running tights capris. Keep in mind they can be pricey, but they don't have to be. Shop off season (since it's the end of the summer, you should be able to get capris discounted). Also, don't swear off Target (I got my first pair from there and love them). Old Navy just came out with a compression activewear line. I can't vouch for it...but they look comfy. I'm probably going to give them a try for winter running tights. Also: www.runningwarehouse.com.

awesome THANKS:)!
  • Spandex or biker shorts! I love mine so much. I used to get horrible chub

I notice from my butt jiggling, it gives me lower back pain ( i know it sounds insane) but I think if I had something holding my butt in it wouldn't be so much bouncage:)
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    LULULEMON! This brand makes anyones butt look good and stops the jiggle!
  • chloeelebeir

I notice from my butt jiggling, it gives me lower back pain ( i know it sounds insane) but I think if I had something holding my butt in it wouldn't be so much bouncage:)

I completely understand same thing happens to me. Check out target.com. I bought so many because I practically live in them not to mention they also are great for under dresses to suck in everything!
  • bump
This discussion has been closed.