Any Girdle Girls on here? NSV

snikrepa2003
snikrepa2003 Posts: 28
edited 4:24AM in Success Stories
Okay I have a confession to make...after I had my daughter I invested in a girdle. (GASP)
AT first it was love, I could squeeze myself into smaller clothes and even managed a flat stomach. I became dependant on this thing to hide my extra love.
But then I packed on even more pounds and the secret bestfreind got tight and uncomfortable and made my body morph into funny shapes. I mean those things are supposed to tuck it in but are not capable of miricles as I previously thought. I ended up losing a little and moving down into a less structured tucker inner...however I am happy to say that I threw them away today. I no longer neded it to squeeze me into my clothes and I can finally breath without having to hide and sweat in that torture device.

Any other girdle nsv's?

Replies

• I have always wore a girdle...I had the opposite happen to me tho. My mother, aunts and every woman in my family warned me about "keeping shape"...
    I never had kids (terrified of doing so)...and I work out.
    I wear them to keep my "hourglass", and I know women who in a day or two after having a baby...stuffed their *kitten* in one...

In my mothers country they say: "Have a baby, lose your shape....and you lose the man"

Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!