water intake...

Options
StephEx
StephEx Posts: 69 Member
So question... How much water are you REALLY supposed to drink per day?! Ive been drinking 8 glasses (I have a bottle that allows 4 glasses)

Replies

• TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I've heard you're suppose to have about half your weight in ounces. So if someone weighs 200 pounds, they should be consuming about 100 ounces of water per day. That's obviously not 100% accurate for everyone though.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i usually drink a gallon or more per day but thats just me...it makes me feel good my skin is better and my body feels better in general!!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day. That's about sixteen 8 ounce glasses. :drinker:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    My personal goal is 12 8oz glasses, but I often drink 16+!!! My skin looks amazing and I have all sorts of energy, but the exercise may be helping that as well.
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    i was doing 8 glasses per day (64oz) but this past week increased to between 9 & 10 cups ... lost more weight this week doing that .... not sure if is a coincidence but sticking with it.

i also did hear that you should be drinking half your weight in water but not sure i can drink that much :happy: