My first NSV!

Options
Kagard11
Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
so I went to my favorite Chinese place tonight and my friend who bar tends whom I haven't seen in many months says to me, "are you getting skinny?". So I non chalantly say that I'm trying to lose some weight. She then helps me run through the menu for some better choices, and offers me waters between my cocktails (I know, I need to kick the alcohol!!!) :wink: . At the end of the night, this guy sitting near me says, "goodbye pretty lady". Really!!!!!!! I haven't heard that in sooooo long! I am smiling now!! It's nice to know that even a little weight is recognized and validated!!! :drinker: :smile: :drinker: :smile: !!!

Replies

• mwhitel
    mwhitel Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome! Makes it all worth it!!!!
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Congrats to you! 18 pounds isn't just a little weight, it's an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! Good job and keep up the good work you're doing for yourself.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That is amazing! That must be such a nice feeling!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Congrats!! Such a great feeling when someone else notices all your hard work!! :flowerforyou: And cool friend for helping you out with the menu & the waters!!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling to have people notice! Congrats, keep it up!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! Congrats!! Thats such a great feeling!! Im happy for you!
  • auroreia
    auroreia Posts: 10
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • Kagard11
    Options
    WOOT!!!!
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! Compliments like those feel awesome!! Congrats!!
  • ember34
    ember34 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay! Success!
  • Kagard11
    Options
    Thanks for the support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!