Hmmmmm......

Options
I wonder how can i pinpoint my belly fat,which is really my biggest problem.....

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wonder how can i pinpoint my belly fat,which is really my biggest problem.....
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wonder how can i pinpoint my belly fat,which is really my biggest problem...:tongue:

There's no chance unless u take one!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Cardio...cardio...and then some more cardio. Crunches help, too!:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You can't. You just have to work at lowering your overall body fat and eventually the belly fat will go away.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You can not spot reduce. You can tone muscle under fat but you can't "remove" fat from a given area. A way to think of it is like layers of fat all over your body...when you lose weight it's like peeling off a sheet. Make sense?
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    up hill walking and the ab rocket...
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

I saw this yesterday, walking up inclines helps work the upper abs. True its not going to go to a 6 pack overnight but it helps work the area.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

I saw this yesterday, walking up inclines helps work the upper abs. True its not going to go to a 6 pack overnight but it helps work the area.

Again remember this is burning calories and toning but it's NOT spot reducing.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    The only way to spot reduce is with liposuction or similar surgery. Cardio will burn fat but you can 't choose where it will burn. Pilates, yoga, toning and strength training can give you better muscle tone beneath the fat so that when it's finally gone, you'll be toned rather than flabby.