new start

Options
started last monday by eating what i normally eat and was suprised how much bad stuff i was consuming,starting properly this monday is this site free all of the time?

Replies

• fredd500
    fredd500 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Certainly is...
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    oh yes! great isnt it :)
  • charlielinthwaite
    charlielinthwaite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well thats great,tried weightwatchers but got to expensive,this site looks better and is easier to undestand.
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can get an app for your phone aswell and it's got a barcode scanner and it's all free :drinker:
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers too and I know what you mean! It works, but when you're a broke college student like myself...well...the free-er the better! Haha! ;)

Good luck with your weight loss!!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    well thats great,tried weightwatchers but got to expensive,this site looks better and is easier to undestand.

Yes it's free and I don't feel hungry like I used to on weight watchers. I never had enough points, I never lost enough weight. I have been logging on to this site for over a 145 days so it just shows how addictive it is, checking on your pals wanting to see their encourgement on your efforts. In the past I would keep starting a new diet every few weeks.

So good luck to you with your efforts! :flowerforyou: