My jeans NSV!

Options
So I've been buying 46-48 waist jeans for a long time now. Usually I would wear 48's because they were comfortable, and before starting MFP I was at the point where I didn't like having to squeeze into the 46's anymore, especially if I was going to be sitting in the car for a long time as they would get uncomfortable.

Tonight I was going through some clothes and grabbed a pair of my 46's and they went on easily, I could even take them off without unbuttoning them. That was enough of an NSV to make me happy, then came something entirely unexpected.

I was putting clothes back in my closet and noticed a pair of jeans on the bottom shelf. They still have all the tags on them because I bought the wrong size one day and didn't notice. Pulled them out, they're 42's...put them on, buttoned and zipped! They're not the most comfortable right now, but I wasn't having to tug on them to get the button fastened or anything. I doubt I'll wear them out of the house for a while, but just actually fitting into them shocked me!

Replies

• jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    GRATS!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Whooo - hooo - you are doing great - enjoy wearing those jeans - not long and they will be too big ;-)
  • teens62
    teens62 Posts: 39
    Options
    What a buzz, :blushing: :wink:
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    I love when that happens, even though they are not wearable outside the house, its the satisfaction of not having a workout to try and put them on :D congrats :D
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Awesome..I need to lose 10lbs by the 21st of August to fit into mine..you are an inspiration!! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!