New Years Eve Challege anyone?

Options
I love New Years Eve. My 3rd favorite holiday. I want to be the weight I was in 2001, 232 by New Years Eve. If anyone wants to join me in this strive for health.Then tell me your goals you want to accomplish.

Replies

• ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would LOVE to be in the 230s by NYE! And I am going to start C25K in a couple of weeks, I would like to be able to finish it and make running a part of my routine, as well as yoga (I am working hard to get to that point, I have been hindered bc of weight and recent accident injuries) Sooo, my goal is to overcome some major fitness obstacles as well
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    I have my own personal 26 week challenge going on. Having started July 1, the end date just happens to be New years Eve! :bigsmile:

The goal is to be back at 120, the healthy weight for my height. I started on July 1 at 140. And, maybe, as I go, if I see that I am losing inches because of muscle gain, but not weight, I'll reevealuate for a pant size or body fat percentage instead of a number on a scale. But right now, that's my goal!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i would be in but...oh i'm already lighter lol
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have these jeans I have saved since I was in a 16 I am in a 22 right now and My fiance cleaned out the closet and said what the heck are these size 8 jeans doing in here. lol They look so small compared to what I am in now and that is what I am gunning for. Those size 8 jeans lol.
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Me! I want o be 120 by 2012 :(
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    It doesnt matter what weight you wanna be by new years. Just as long as you are dedicated to doing this 100% effort.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Me too, I want to be 120 by then
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    What day is weigh in day for everyone? It is exactly 23 weeks to the day until NYE
  • aslm
    aslm Posts: 71
    Options
    I would love to be 160's by then. I am 199 :) at the moment. also I have a pair of jeans I got just before I got pregnant for the first time. I never actually got to wear them yet!!! Still have tags on. Want to be in them for new years!!!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Aslm, My mom bought me a pair of amazing jeans for christmas this past yr and I didnt wanna tell her I couldnt wear them so I want to wear them for christmas this year. They are only 20s but very small. lol
  • run4life21
    run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in. i want to be 135 LBs by New Year.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    For the weigh in day, I usually weigh in on mondays, but I'm good with any day
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I weigh randomly at least once a week and record it not on here specifically but in my journal, so any day is fine with me as well.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have been weghing in on Mondays, as well, but if another day is more convenient, I'm flexible :)
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Well in that case start today. What is your weight right now, mine is up because TOM is right around the corner. it was 291 this morning. That number put a lump in my throat. My goal for next week is 285.

So starting weight before mfp was 305
    CW 291
    GW on 7/30-11 is 285
  • ricochette55
    ricochette55 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 135, here I come!!!!
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    My weigh days are the 15th and 30th/31st (last day) of every month. I am gonna stick with that, if that's ok. I don't like to weigh each week.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    By new years eve, I would love to be at least 40lbs lighter. My challenge will be the holiday's and my irrational brain (at times)!!
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!! my goal is to be in the 170's and maybe size 12 i weighed that 40 years ago when i was 12 i started my journey at 246 size 22 jeans lost about 65 lbs size 14 went off plan gained back 30 ugh so just starting back now
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be 190 by New Years Eve. I weighed that before my ODS got sick and gained a lot of weight since then, as eating is my coping mechanism. I'd love to be back to that. I weighed myself this morning and am fine with whatever day you all chose. I weighed 219 this morning.