my pants are having a bad day

clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
I bought a pair of 16 slacks two months ago because the 14's were just too snug. They fit pretty good, too good actually:cry: Anyway, I put them on this morning and I noticed I needed a belt. I have been wearing them all day. I feel slouchy in them, so I had to break the news to them and tell them this would be the last day I would be wearing them. I plan on shipping them to a new home because they would get so lonely tucked away in the back of the drawer:frown: But the 14's are going to be thrilled and so will the person wearing them:happy:
Just felt like being silly:tongue:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    I bought a pair of 16 slacks two months ago because the 14's were just too snug. They fit pretty good, too good actually:cry: Anyway, I put them on this morning and I noticed I needed a belt. I have been wearing them all day. I feel slouchy in them, so I had to break the news to them and tell them this would be the last day I would be wearing them. I plan on shipping them to a new home because they would get so lonely tucked away in the back of the drawer:frown: But the 14's are going to be thrilled and so will the person wearing them:happy:
    Just felt like being silly:tongue:
  • haha CONGRATULATIONS!!! i bet the pants dont feel as much bad as the good you feel right now! way to go girl!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    That feeling's the best! :bigsmile:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    good job. THat has to feel great :)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Yeah you :flowerforyou: .
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Way to go clewliss!!:drinker:

~Roni
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: Congratulations. I'm sure the 16's will "fit" right in their new home. :happy: Pun intended. :bigsmile:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Awesome....someday that will happen with my 16's as well. Right now we seem to be cohabiting quite well as our relationship hasn't had time to grow stale.....but I do have some 18's that should go to a new home as they're feeling a bit lonely and in need of some sunshine, the back of the closet is pretty dark.

It's wonderful that you were able to provide a very happy home for the 14's !!!!

Thanks for the fun post.....my wardrobe also thanks you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!