Calling all Hoosiers

Options
MargieM
MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
Hello all my Indiana MFPers! SoupNazi & I are going to meet up this Saturday (yes, day after tomorrow) at the Kohl's in Plainfield, Indiana between 11:30 & 12:00 noon. We would love to have anyone else join us that can. It's just off of US40 west out of Indy (Washington St.). Lets meet up face to face if we can! We are going to eat, drink, and be merry (and shop - window mostly as I'm broke, but whatcha gonna do? :bigsmile: ) Hope to meet some of you! Let the good times roll!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MargieM
    Options
    Hello all my Indiana MFPers! SoupNazi & I are going to meet up this Saturday (yes, day after tomorrow) at the Kohl's in Plainfield, Indiana between 11:30 & 12:00 noon. We would love to have anyone else join us that can. It's just off of US40 west out of Indy (Washington St.). Lets meet up face to face if we can! We are going to eat, drink, and be merry (and shop - window mostly as I'm broke, but whatcha gonna do? :bigsmile: ) Hope to meet some of you! Let the good times roll!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I'm jealous, I would so love to meet some of the great people here. I guess I will have to just hunt for Max when I am in Texas. :laugh:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I would love to be there but I am going to be busy with my kids bowling and everything else. Maybe another time would be good. Hope you guys have fun. :bigsmile:

Molly
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    th_yipee.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You gets to meet people. {pout}
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    I'm in Dallas if anybody is near there.
    :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You gets to meet people. {pout}
    But not you guys yet! How bout taking a road trip to CT!! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm in Dallas if anybody is near there.
    :smile:
    I think Max sort of is!! :devil: :laugh:
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    Really? Hmmmm. Well I live downtown... But I can drive anywhere.
    Options
    If what Max says is true, he is in Ft. Worth or very close to Ft. Worth, possibly one of the smaller towns that borders Ft. Worth. I am pretty sure he is in the metroplex area.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    hehehe!
    I have him locked in my closet.....14.gif
    Options
    hehehe!

Well dang, I was gearing up for the hunt for him in Texas this weekend.
  • Mireille
    Options
    hehehe!

Well dang, I was gearing up for the hunt for him in Texas this weekend.

You'll have to make a turn somewhere and head towards Canada...
    Options
    That would be a loooooong turn. :laugh: Not sure I could handle that drive in one weekend.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Mir, I SO want to get up that way! AJCM is there too!! In Toronto!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Mir, I SO want to get up that way! AJCM is there too!! In Toronto!

There you go! Come see both of us!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MargieM
    Options
    I need to get my passport renewed and head that way too. We have really good friends outside of Kitchener. Used to go all the time, but now don't get there so much! One of these days Mir, one of these days! :flowerforyou:
  • MargieM
    Options
    th_yipee.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DITTO!!! So excited can hardly stand it!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MargieM
    Options
    I would love to be there but I am going to be busy with my kids bowling and everything else. Maybe another time would be good. Hope you guys have fun. :bigsmile:

Molly

Oh, I'm sure I'll be heading to Indy again one of these days. I just don't normally get to go for an entire weekend with no hubby or kids. Going with my cousin, but she has other commitments a lot of the time, so I am on my own! I get to the hotel Friday evening and am in town until Sunday afternoon. Anyone have a good church there I can visit Sunday morning? Oh wait, maybe I'll stick with Bedside Baptist... or Mattress Mennonite. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not very often I don't have kids waking me up, or needing to get up and head to church....