50 pounds lost...with pics!

Options
McFrench
McFrench Posts: 205 Member
This first picture is from New Years Eve, I had lost 10 pounds (can't tell!!)
5izCn.jpg
This is July 2011! Down 49.2 pounds!
07c6n.jpg

I still have a lot I want to lose...but I am in the best shape of my life!

I just hit 225 days on MFP.

I work full time as a children's social worker. I am a Mom to a busy busy 20 month old toddler. I also teach a prenatal water aerobics class at my gym. Lately, I have been traveling for work a few days per week. 10 weeks ago, I had major sugery on my left upper arm. BUT, with all of that, I have continued to lose weight!! I really have made this a lifestyle change. I have so much more energy than I used to, and I am way busier!

I just got measured for a new bra, and the band size was almost 10 inches smaller than in December!

I have gone done 3-4 pant sizes and 1-2 shirt sizes.

I love to be active. I walk, bike, swim and hike with my son. He has a trailer for my bike, jogging stroller, and hiking pack. (all of which we got super cheap on craigslist!) I attend classes at my gym- combat and step are my favorite.

I did a Biggest Loser challenge Jan-March at my gym, and am doing an "at home" challenge through the gym from March-August. We started with 75 people in Jan and are down to 15 of us left. We have a facebook page and encourage each other and share workout schedules.

I track my food on here, try out lots of new recipes that I find on here. I measure and weigh everything I eat! I get a weekly CSA box with fresh organic fruits and veggies. I eat almost all of my exercise calories. In fact, I love to eat. Which used to be a huge problem ,lol! I track my workouts with my Polar FT4 HRM.

I am positive if I can do this, so can anyone!! Good luck to everyone, you all motivate me everyday:)

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That's awesome..Congrats to you and keeping going for the your goal.............
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!!
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, keep up the good work. Very inspiring
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! I loved getting fitted for a new bra size. That was fun!
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    Awesome job!! Thanks for the motivation, you look amazing!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Amazing job! You are really doing a phenomenal job, keep it up! :)
  • dsheehan45
    dsheehan45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Good for you !
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!
    Keep up the great work!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fantastic, such a good job! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Way to go!!!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!!!! :)
  • SarahSarcasmX
    SarahSarcasmX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is an amazing story! You are an inspiration to us ;)
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    You look stunning! You're an inspiration!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    Congrats on all of the hard work paying off! The difference is amazing. You should be very proud. Good luck in the rest of your journey.
  • tjnd88
    tjnd88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Inspirational ! You have so much to be proud of.....keep it up !
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! Great inspirational story! Keep up the good work! Hope you win the challenge!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the after/progress pictures of people in their workout clothes on the top of mountains... So inspiring. Way to go! :)
  • janehend
    janehend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. The best part of reading your story is that you sound like you are having so much fun doing this. I can feel your excitement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!