Almost 100 pounds gone ((pics))

Options
MrsJ25
MrsJ25 Posts: 17 Member
I started my life change journey over a year ago so that I could be healthier and live longer. My paternal family has a history of heart disease and my father and uncles lost their lives because of this. I was having high blood pressure for no known reason and couldn't figure out why. That's when I decided to take serious action so that I could be here to raise my 3 kids with my husband. I didn't want to lose my life to heart disease or obesity. I became a vegetarian and began exercising. Now I feel so much better and I am much more active. My family loves the new me, but more importantly I LOVE THE NEW ME!!!!.

Here's a few before and after pictures. The first three pics are of me at my heaviest at 275 lbs and the last three were taken before my most current weight of 186 lbs. I am 5'5" and my goal is 140 lbs.

nursebefore1.jpg

before2.jpg

before3.jpg

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

Replies

• BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! Awesome job!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations, you look amazing, and more importantly, you are healthier!
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic!
  • jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look fabulous!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look so good :D Keep up the awesome work!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You should be so proud!
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Congrats!!!:happy:
  • glad03
    glad03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just saw the pics and I must say congrats. I know losing weight is the hardest thing to do. I myself have that much weight to lose. Keep up the good work. I too have heart problems in my family.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow Fantastic job. You're an inspiration since I need to lose 100+ pounds.. and we're the same height.. NICE WORK!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look fantastic!!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I love the dresses in your after pics! Cute style! Keep it up :)
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is a huge change, you look terrific and stand so proud. It is good to remind us of those before times when we sometimes feel less than motivated. Switching to vegetarian life style is also impressive.
  • jesstroxel
    jesstroxel Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I started my life change journey over a year ago so that I could be healthier and live longer. My paternal family has a history of heart disease and my father and uncles lost their lives because of this. I was having high blood pressure for no known reason and couldn't figure out why. That's when I decided to take serious action so that I could be here to raise my 3 kids with my husband. I didn't want to lose my life to heart disease or obesity. I became a vegetarian and began exercising. Now I feel so much better and I am much more active. My family loves the new me, but more importantly I LOVE THE NEW ME!!!!.

Here's a few before and after pictures. The first three pics are of me at my heaviest at 275 lbs and the last three were taken before my most current weight of 186 lbs. I am 5'5" and my goal is 140 lbs.

nursebefore1.jpg

before2.jpg

before3.jpg

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

OMFG. YOU GO GIRLLLL AMAZINGGGG
  • MrsBizzo
    MrsBizzo Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • hoponthebus
    Options
    Awesome! You are such an inspiration to those of us just starting!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great Job!
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Amazing! You've got such a cute style, too! Love that yellow on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!