Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    love the lemongrass chicken so yummy!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried my first Lean Cuisine, it was a cheese ravioli in chunky tomato sauce and it was actually pretty good, I was surprised. I've always avoided any kind of 'diet' food because most of them are just plain nasty and not worth choking down, but lately I've been branching out and slowly experimenting, and this one was a success.

:flowerforyou: for cheese ravioli!
  • fatgirl921
    Options
    I like the sesame chickeand chicken stir fry!!! yummyyy If u go here u can get a coupon $1.50 off 3

http://b.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wi&tqnm=rczkfqv41595119&c=Le&o=8852&p=eanCuisin&cl=false&eb=1&z=
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I really like all the Lean Cuisines I've had except the fetuccini alfredo, too peppery. I really like the crusted tilapia with rice. I eat one for dinner whenever I work, which is usually 4-5 nights a week. I have yet to experience a BP above 120/80 even under high stress lol so I don't really watch sodium closely.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I really like the stuffed cabbage and whipped potatoes. Mmmmmmm.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I really like all the Lean Cuisines I've had except the fetuccini alfredo, too peppery. I really like the crusted tilapia with rice. I eat one for dinner whenever I work, which is usually 4-5 nights a week. I have yet to experience a BP above 120/80 even under high stress lol so I don't really watch sodium closely.
    Same here! Mine is usually like 114/65!! :laugh:

I still watch it when I can though.....I'm just not overly stressed about it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like the sesame chickeand chicken stir fry!!! yummyyy If u go here u can get a coupon $1.50 off 3

http://b.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wi&tqnm=rczkfqv41595119&c=Le&o=8852&p=eanCuisin&cl=false&eb=1&z=

I love coupons.com I get the coupons for yogurt from there too. I have my son plug his laptop into my printer and I can print out even more coupons. :bigsmile: Love me some yogurt! :happy: