Subway Salads....

Options
DturmenD
DturmenD Posts: 30 Member
Well I have been induling in the AWESOMENSS of Subway Salads all week!! And I have managed to loose 4lbs just off eating the salads. Now my questions is how in the heavens do I log them? Do I log them as just a regular salad? I got the nutrition information off of subway's website but I must be missing something...It tells me that the Subway Melt Salad only 180 calories...and I get everything on my salads except the pickels and banana peppers. And my other thing was wondering was does anyone have any other suggestions on salads I should try from them? I mainly stick with the Subway Melt and I want to venture out...

Replies

• Monica_1913
    Monica_1913 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you typically get the same salad all the time you may want to make a recipe, and it'll be easy to add it onto your log.
  • maryhopepoole
    Options
    If you are willing to venture away from Subway, Panara salads are awesome! I love the Strawberry Poppyseed Salad and can get 1/2 serving for 140 - 170 calories depending on what database you look at.
  • dunsu47
    dunsu47 Posts: 13
    Options
    Have you tried Subway's online site? Should have information on that you can add to your journal, and give you other salad ideas...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to venture away from Subway, Panara salads are awesome! I love the Strawberry Poppyseed Salad and can get 1/2 serving for 140 - 170 calories depending on what database you look at.

Love Panera salads. I just tried their chopped cobb without bacon. Really yummy and less than 400 calories!