Hi Everyone!

Options
My name is Jenn, I'm 38 and live in Ohio. I've recently started watching my calorie intake and so far have lost two pounds in 16 days. As a beginner, I'm happy with that and looking forward to losing more once I get back on track. I was using a different site for this, but decided just yesterday to switch to My Fitness Pal and I'm very excited to be here!

Due to an un-diagnosed disability, I'm not sure how much exercise I'll be able to do (I'll be talking with my doctor this week), but if anyone would like a weight loss/eating healthy buddy, you're more than welcome to add me :)

Replies

• csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome! i have been using MFP for 3 weeks today and I am seeing results! Would love to help out. Good luck!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    hi
  • JenniferTate
    Options
    Welcome! i have been using MFP for 3 weeks today and I am seeing results! Would love to help out. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the welcome and congrats on your results! :D
  • JenniferTate
    Options
    hi

Hello! :D
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Hi there, Jenn. Welcome and I wish you the best of luck for the next 30 days and beyond!! I'll help as much as I can with support. I started July 11 on MFP and lost 12 so far, because of this community. So, anything is possible!

-Best
  • ritasmith1968
    Options
    That is awesome ncgatorfan. How many days are you exercising?
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    That is awesome ncgatorfan. How many days are you exercising?

Thanks. 6 days/week. NEVER did I do that before July 11!!! People on here are SO motivating!