Hello from CA

nascar0991
nascar0991 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I live in California and have all my life. I've been to Nevada, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, utah and Texas. Not a big traveler although I would love to. I have been married to the love of my life for 14 years, he was 18 and I was 21. We have four children, our son is 17 and our girls are 13, 8, and 7. When I got pregnant with my son I was 105lbs and when I delivered him I was 197. I lost some of the weight and then had our first daughter. I got up to 245. Then I had the little girls, now I am at 286. I was scheduled for lapband surgery jan 23 08 and got down to 240which was required for the surgery. Then I lost my job nov 07. There went surgery. I got depressed and gained back all of the weight and more. I got up to 302. now I am back down to 286 and insurance is starting again on Dec 1. I plan on going through with te surgery when we regain our insurance next month. WOW that is a lot of words. I am looking to make new friends and find people going through what I have been through or what I am about to undertake. Hi to all!!

Replies

• I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I live in California and have all my life. I've been to Nevada, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, utah and Texas. Not a big traveler although I would love to. I have been married to the love of my life for 14 years, he was 18 and I was 21. We have four children, our son is 17 and our girls are 13, 8, and 7. When I got pregnant with my son I was 105lbs and when I delivered him I was 197. I lost some of the weight and then had our first daughter. I got up to 245. Then I had the little girls, now I am at 286. I was scheduled for lapband surgery jan 23 08 and got down to 240which was required for the surgery. Then I lost my job nov 07. There went surgery. I got depressed and gained back all of the weight and more. I got up to 302. now I am back down to 286 and insurance is starting again on Dec 1. I plan on going through with te surgery when we regain our insurance next month. WOW that is a lot of words. I am looking to make new friends and find people going through what I have been through or what I am about to undertake. Hi to all!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi and welcome! You'll be glad you didn't go for the surgery after a few months of watching the pounds fall off her at MFP. Good luck, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.