Ready to Start a New Chapter

Options
Ammi13
Ammi13 Posts: 22 Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ammi from Virginia Beach. Weight has been a struggle for me for years and I'm looking to
start a new chapter in my life. If anyone has any tips and suggestions or motivation that can
help someone starting from scratch all over again it would be greatly received and appreciated.

Ammi

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ammi, this is a great place to start your new chapter...
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello Ammi,
    Welcome to MFP = My fitness pal.. we have a great support system here so Jump right in! ..
    Start with listing everything that goes into your mouth and see how you're eating first.. and of course list your water and exercise too.
    In no time you'll be dropping weight and feeling healthier.
    I've been here since June 1st, 2011 and I have a long ways to go but I dont mind because I'm seeing results on the scale and in my clothes. .. All it takes are those first steps and you're doing it!!

Friend me if you like :smile:

Monica :heart:
  • lizrangel76
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This is a great site for tips and motivation, so joining was a great first step. When I started out, I made sure I tracked everything, and didn't leave out or lie about my portions (no matter how bad I knew I did). Eventually you start learning what you should, and shouldn't eat. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is the PERFECT place for that! :)
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Ammi, welcome! I've only been here for a lil over 2 weeks but OMG what a wonderfully supportive place this is! I have already met some amazing people here. I think you'll enjoy your journey with the MFP clan, they help make it so much easier to be honest and true to yourself! Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    Some say motivation doesn't last...well neither does bathing, that's why its recommended daily.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! Here's hoping that MFP is the perfect little spot of motivation for you!