Satan posted on Face book

Options
lloydrt
lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
Saw that Satan has a post on Face book......

he wants his weather retured back to him..............

its hell today, esp yesterday, it was 100 and felt like 110.............even us die hard Texans are struggeling...........how bout you?

Replies

• dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    It's in the 60's here in Washington. I feel for you - being a former Austinite myself I know how hot it can be!

Stay cool!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a high of 77 here today :) Washington State is pretty cool temps in the summer :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    it was like that here yesterday...its not that much cooler today but it sure feels like it!! hang in there!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    LOL all my friends on FB who live in the US were complaining about the heat. I live in Central America, where we have heat all the time and basically no air conditioning. :happy:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    106 here today already with the heat index. Humidity is insane. It is absolute HELL outside.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    it's been consistently 106 to 116 in phoenix, hate the heat. can't wait to move back to oregon in november!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Im in Phx its been over 100 everyday for almost 50 days... so the news says. Im kinda getting used to it now.... I hate humidity though!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Being a stay at home mom has its perks,since I can stay in the AC all day.
  • Duneroller
    Duneroller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's been unseasonably cool here lately. About 95 today. Usually this time of year it is 110 or so...
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    In an interesting change of pace, in Tucson, where it is almost always over 100°, our highs will only be in the mid-90s this weekend.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Between 75-80 today in the Los Angeles area!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's about 90F here but the humidity makes it feel like 104F. Cooler than yesterday. Well...less warm...
  • RosiePie25
    RosiePie25 Posts: 26
    Options
    It's about 30 here today in NS, Canada. SOOO hot. We are so used to the rain that this came as a shock. Summer started a month late this year. It seems like we only have 2 seasons now instead of 4. I'm laying low, keeping cool
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Well, over here in Alabama, it's only 88 right now. Factor in the humidity, which is actually pretty low for this time of year, 69%, it feels like 95. A few weeks ago, it was consistently in the mid to high 90's with high humidity...I'll take this heat ANYDAY over the cold, wet, windy winter we just had.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    92degrees here in TN! Memphis that is
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    It's a chilly 86F here. Compared to the 98F it was yesterday.
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It's gonna be between 70-80 degrees here today in lovely Tacoma, Washington!!!!!!! Everyone else suffering from the extreme heat, stay cool and stay safe!!!
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    it has been 90 to 100 for a week, today was like the lone cool day and that is in the 80's. I guess I am in the minority though I enjoy hot weather.
  • erylie
    erylie Posts: 34
    Options
    90 right now, could break 100 in MA...

This is the 4th day in a row it's been over 90!

I moved from Maine to Massachusetts in 07... but sometimes I'm still used to it being 5-7 degrees cooler then it is here...
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Being a stay at home mom has its perks,since I can stay in the AC all day.

*flips her hot friend the bird*

oh wait, i have ac in my office and i stay at home too :D