5'3" and size 9 - how much does a woman weigh?

Options
Just needing some help setting an intermediary goal - anyone out there this size and height? I can't remember ever being this size! I went from preteen to full-sized woman somewhere around 13 y.o!

Thanks in advance for your friendly comments!

Replies

• momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and am a size 10... and weigh 160 lbs... hope this helps some!

L.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4" and weigh 134. Size 8
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My fiancée's 5'2, size 10ish, and weighs just under 150
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    hmmm... I remember when I was a size 9... that was when I was 14! lol
    I'm 5'3, and I was 135 back then...
  • nicolekz
    nicolekz Posts: 10
    Options
    I am 5'3", and last year, I wore a couple of juniors' jeans in size 9, though juniors sizes vary greatly, and I wore a woman's size 4 or 6. I weighed 130-135 at the time.
  • annamariemourin
    Options
    I'm 4'11 1/2" and wear a size 7, and weigh 145
  • amandarenee31
    amandarenee31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of women out there that height and size. One website I use all the time to motivate me is

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

It's a website where REAL women post REAL pictures of themselves. None of that airbrushed stuff. You can select a height, weight, pant size, shirt size, body type (pear, apple, hour glass, etc.), and photo size. Check it out and let my know what you think.
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and wear anywhere between a size 4 and 11 and I weight 117. All the different brands of jeans are very different from each other. The size 11's are Wet Seal and the size 4 is Old Navy and a few other brands that I can't remember right now.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    This is all so helpful! Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I forgot about that website! Very very helpful! Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    In which country??? MFP is international (though very USA focussed) but if you're going to compare dress sizes you need to state which country they're in.

I'm not familiar with odd size dress sizes.

I'm in the UK - 5'2, 135 lbs and a UK size 10.
  • JM118
    JM118 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am 5'3" size 2-4 and weigh 115
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can't help ya Sweetie! I did the same thing... at age 11 1/2!! Scrawny kid to buxom lass in 28 days!!! SERIOUSLY!! My first bra was a 36B... and not even 12 years old!! ;-)
  • Rocki_
    Options
    In which country??? MFP is international (though very USA focussed) but if you're going to compare dress sizes you need to state which country they're in.

I'm not familiar with odd size dress sizes.

I'm in the UK - 5'2, 135 lbs and a UK size 10.

UK size 10 is about a Cdn size 8
  • Rocki_
    Options
    There are a ton of women out there that height and size. One website I use all the time to motivate me is

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

It's a website where REAL women post REAL pictures of themselves. None of that airbrushed stuff. You can select a height, weight, pant size, shirt size, body type (pear, apple, hour glass, etc.), and photo size. Check it out and let my know what you think.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rocki
  • Rocki_
    Options
    This is all so helpful! Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:

Heya Sweetness!

It also depends on your body composition. For example, if you weigh 120 lbs (not since I was like FIVE... but just for instance) but you have very little muscle mass and far more fat, you will wear a larger size than if you weigh that same 120 lbs but have a terrific body fat percentage...let's say 20%. I would wager a guess and say your clothing size would be about three to four sizes smaller because your measurements would be MUCH smaller!!

Hope this helps. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

:)
  • hml1976
    hml1976 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3" weigh 131lbs and wear a Nordstrom's (or any upscale store) size 8 and a Kohl's (JC Penney, Old Navy) size 6 :)
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 128 lbs with a body fat percentage of 29.2. I'm typically a size 8 in jeans, size 6 in pants and size 4 in skirts. I also have a pair of capri's that are a juniors size 9. Go figure.
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    I am a size 8 and I am 5'7' with a body fat percentage of 18%. Every body is different!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    5' 2", 107 lbs, size 0-2 but usually a 2. In juniors, size 3.