Prayer Request for my Grandma

Options
:brokenheart: hi all, i just got awful news that my grandma has lung cancer, and its not looking to good....... she has been a constant support and has been there for me, more than my own my mother has...... for the longest time growing up i thought of her more as a mother to me than my own, my family has been through so much this year already, including the deaths of both my great grandmothers. she sure could use all the prayers that she can get right now. thanks guys. :brokenheart:

:cry: erica

Replies

• ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: hi all, i just got awful news that my grandma has lung cancer, and its not looking to good....... she has been a constant support and has been there for me, more than my own my mother has...... for the longest time growing up i thought of her more as a mother to me than my own, my family has been through so much this year already, including the deaths of both my great grandmothers. she sure could use all the prayers that she can get right now. thanks guys. :brokenheart:

:cry: erica
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My prayers for your Grandma, also for you for the strength to get through this. Take things one day at a time and enjoy each day that you have her. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    praying for you and your Grandma. :flowerforyou:
  • kerribilliot7
    Options
    I lost my grandmother on August 18, 2007. There is not a day that goes by I do not miss her terribly. She was a strong Christian woman and I know she is in Heaven with Jesus. I will be praying for God's will to be done in her lfe as well as yours. I will also be praying that He gives you both the strength you need to get through this. Enjoy EVERY moment you have with her. May God belss you and your family.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Prayers going up for your grammy. Please try to stay strong, at least for her.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Erica,

I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your grandma are in my prayers.

Mishy
  • KBagwell
    Options
    You guys are in my prayers! Stay strong!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for your family. I hope that you feel His strength & peace in this difficult time.
  • starlitetheloyal
    Options
    I will keep her in my prayers for you.

*SLTL
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of ya'lls praters, it means so much.
  • canawoman
    Options
    Wow so sorry to hear you sad news. I was very close to my grandmother. So please know
    your in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith and be strong. Keep us updated.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother:cry: I too was raised by my grandparents, so I know how you feel about being closer with her than your own parents! Please stay strong and enjoy every moment that you get with her right now, they are precious!:heart:

I also am fighting my own battle with cancer right now (not lung cancer, though) so I know what a long, hard road there is ahead and I assure you she will need you more now than ever! I know for me, the biggest thing that keeps me strong and pushing forward is the love and support of my kids and my family! Without them...well who knows where I would be. Im sure your grandmother feels the same about her family:heart:

Take care and stay strong!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that! She and your whole family will definitely be in my prayers! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    May the Lord comfort and bless your grandma and your family.

My prayers are with you all today.:heart:
  • judianna
    Options
    You , your family and your Grandmother are in my prayers
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers:flowerforyou: