Laughing Cow Cheese Omelot makes me smile

Options
I love LC- today I made a LC liguid egg white omelot

9 tbsp liquid egg whites--75 calories
1/4 cup sliced msuhrooms--15 calories
2 wedges of LC cheese --70 calories ( I used one creamy swiss and queso chipolte)

Use cooking spray and saute the shrooms
pour in the liquid egg whites
slice the wedges into 3 pieces each and place in the pan
fold when it solidifies and enjoy a great 160 calorie omelot

Oh Yeah I have visited the LC web site and there are a lot of great recipes, just thought I would share my omelot creation.

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    yummy!! I'll have to try it!
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    Yum! I haven't had cheese in so long...I was fantasizing about it yesterday LOL. I'll have to get some laughing cow!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I love omelots. Emnemnem. :bigsmile:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    sounds tasty! Thanks for sharing!
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great idea as I just bought my first package of Laughing Cow cheeses today, along with a carton of egg whites. Thanks!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have LC Swiss and French onion Light in the fridge as well as liquid egg whites... I'm thinking it's what's for breakfast in a few hours! Thanks for the tip!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have LC Swiss and French onion Light in the fridge as well as liquid egg whites... I'm thinking it's what's for breakfast in a few hours! Thanks for the tip!

Yep, made this for breakfast: ~ 1/3 cup liquid egg whites, 1 wedge each of LC Light Swiss & French onion, with 2 Tbsp of fresh salsa on the side! Delicious! Thanks again!
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do egg whites and the little babybel rounds with some turkey bacon. So good!