New to the site

yllieram
yllieram Posts: 2
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone,
I just joined the site. It looks like many of you have been very sucessful. Good luck to me!:smile:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • jeanice66
    jeanice66 Posts: 25 Member
    Yes, definitely good luck! the one thing this site has done for me (well out of so many things this is the most important to me) It has made me aware of portion sizes - the amount of food I was eating - no wonder I could never loose weight! Any way welcome aboard!:smile:
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    hello! its a brilliant site! I've only been using it a week and i'm addicted! Good luck :)
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Fantastic site...welcome to the MFP family & good luck to you on your journey!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    very supportive site welcome and success on your journey
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Hello Everyone,
    I just joined the site. It looks like many of you have been very sucessful. Good luck to me!:smile:

welcome - this is a fantastic place to get healthy and lose weight - congrats on coming here - the people you meet here ALL have the same goal and it is so "freeing" to have them by your side!!!

Best of luck in your efforts - I'm sure you'll do great!
  • Robscofle
    Robscofle Posts: 40
    Hello everyone, I'm Rob.

I just joined MyFitnessPal to finally lose the excess 3 stones i've been carrying around. I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!

Using the App on my phone is really helping me keep track of what i'm eating and I really believe I can get in shape (this time!) Any tips on keeping to the straight and narrow is most welcome!

Regards
    Rob
This discussion has been closed.