I bought a new dress!

Options
I bought a dress for a upcomming wedding and our family holiday pictures, Its hot but I need to lose about 10 lbs to look awesome in it. I normally wear an x-large and its a large. Any suggestion for fast inch loss around the waist and hips? I have 15 days! HELP!

Replies

• cwilson715
    Options
    I bought a dress for a upcomming wedding and our family holiday pictures, Its hot but I need to lose about 10 lbs to look awesome in it. I normally wear an x-large and its a large. Any suggestion for fast inch loss around the waist and hips? I have 15 days! HELP!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Nope...BUT...I do love the new body shapers..they really help put things where they look best. And they aren't all that expensive. Would look for one of those, SPANX is the only name brand I know but I believe KMart carries some as well....good luck! Hope the family pics come out well, be sure to post one for us!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Spanx!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Spanx that go up to your boobs + 15 days of eating right, no sodium, 45mins cardio and 45 mins weights. You can do it. The weight training will tone up your tummy!
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Start now and do Jillian's 30 day shred.....i had to fit into a bridesmaid dress this past summer and needed to lose a full dress size in about 3 weeks.....so i did the 30 day shred and not only did i fit in it and had it zip up, it was a little loose on me.......so between that and spanx you should should be just fine........good luck :)
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Start now and do Jillian's 30 day shred.....i had to fit into a bridesmaid dress this past summer and needed to lose a full dress size in about 3 weeks.....so i did the 30 day shred and not only did i fit in it and had it zip up, it was a little loose on me.......so between that and spanx you should should be just fine........good luck :)
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice ladies you are awesome!