If you could be alone on an island with anyone..

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Right now it would be Jake Gyllenhaal. Other days I would tell you Billie-Joe Armstrong...or Neil Young.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Mush moment about to occur: my daughter...we've never taken a vacation before and this would be amazing...as long as we bring the sunscreen, lol.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Orianthi, again. Her or I guess Sarah Chalke wouldn't be a bad choice.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    If it were pure fun, David Tennant or Alexander Skarsgard.

If it were the stranded on an island no hope of rescue situ, Alan Tudyk. He's funny, inventive, and if it came down to it I think I could take him in a fight. :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Darren Criss (to be my lover)

or

Michael Phelps (to be my ride off said island)

or

one of three of my best friends (Jake (for entertainment & muscle), Lindsey (to talk & bull**** with), or Robbie (to make music))

Michael Phelps is a good choice! smart thinkin
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    Right now it would be Jake Gyllenhaal. Other days I would tell you Billie-Joe Armstrong...or Neil Young.

Jake Gyllenhaal does make me swoon.. hot
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    I definitely would not pick a celebrity I've never even met. What if they turn out to be a complete douche? Then you're stuck with them. I'd choose my pets, they never disappoint.

You wouldn't want any other human being with you? You have balls.
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    Javier Bardem for sure ! Love me a man with sexy rugged looks and an accent, yum yum :)
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My future husband whoever he is.... or David Beckham pre-family entourage that is :)
  • Danelyh
    Danelyh Posts: 27
    Options
    My husband, he is my best friend as well as my soul mate. We are actually hoping to take an island vacation (just the 2 of us-NO KIDS!!) this November.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options

or

or

one of three of my best friends (Jake (for entertainment & muscle), Lindsey (to talk & bull**** with), or Robbie (to make music))

Ya'll better hope there's some weed grown on that island then!
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    Probably my 5 year old son, I dont get to spend enough time with him as it is! Sorry, you caught me at a sentimental moment! LOL

Normally I would have said The P***Y Cat Dolls!! :drinker: :drinker:

Awe. that's sweet.. the son part. haha
  • ohwhataday
    Options

or

or

What Island doesn't have weed? pshh
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    My husband, he is my best friend as well as my soul mate. We are actually hoping to take an island vacation (just the 2 of us-NO KIDS!!) this November.

That sounds awesome!!
  • BassClarinetist
    Options
    Really America!??! You see Micheal Phelps smoking A bong And the first thing you think of 'I need to get pictures of this to sell to the papparazzi'? Nothing along the lines of 'holy s**t. I'm partying with micheal phelps'. (I love SNL)

or

or

What Island doesn't have weed? pshh
  • _Sonia_
    _Sonia_ Posts: 40
    Options
    The actor who plays Eric on "True Blood" (Alexander Skarsgaard). Oh, and the actor who plays Alcide on "True Blood" (Joe Manganiello) (Do you sense a pattern forming?!)

But wait!

There's also the guy who plays Jamie on "Game of Thrones," Nikolai Koster-Waldau. And I'd say the guy who plays John Snow as well, but apparently that would make me way too much of a cougar, so I'll shut up now. :D
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I definitely would not pick a celebrity I've never even met. What if they turn out to be a complete douche? Then you're stuck with them. I'd choose my pets, they never disappoint.

You wouldn't want any other human being with you? You have balls.
    Yeah, I'm kinda bitter. I'm okay with that though.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    5968958616_f3eb149e31.jpg
    Jason Michael Carroll

-or-

2470845281_667f43e862.jpg
    Matthew Fox

Good choice on the Matthew Fox, because he has "experience". I would have said any of the hot guys from Lost...but especially Josh Holloway (Sawyer) because his character reminds me of a younger version of my husband. And really, that's who I would pick...my husband. There isn't anyone who can solve problems and fix things better than that man!
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    who would it be? I choose:

26841_386769267345_61301962345_3816354_4489510_n.jpg

1606049735_612ab3f525.jpg

oh and..

LyM3Hh1AjnsxshtiLJRwcIYko1_400.jpg

I SAW THEM LIVE! His singing was breathtaking.

If I had to be alone with anyone I'd choose my Dad. He's make me feel safe
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    photo_05_007.jpg

Id probably dehydrate myself from all the drooling Id do and die a quick death. But dang it would be worth it!