need help

Options
i had a bad food day today. imean i dont know what happened but im way over my limit, suggestions on what to do to burn my over-doing. im getting ready to go walking for an hour. what else can i do. and i still havent had dinner yet. HELP!!!!!

Replies

• redrider
    Options
    i had a bad food day today. imean i dont know what happened but im way over my limit, suggestions on what to do to burn my over-doing. im getting ready to go walking for an hour. what else can i do. and i still havent had dinner yet. HELP!!!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Some of my suggestions...

The first thing you can do is review what you ate to get a better idea of where things might have gone wrong (and who knows you might have miscalcuated something).

When you get done with your walk log in your exercise since that adds to your daily allowance.

Try a light dinner - salad and some grilled chicken or turkey or tofu or soy stuff if you're a vegetarian.

Last - it's OK, tomorrow is a new day :happy:
  • sherryboeding
    sherryboeding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to be easy on yourself. Everybody has days that are less than perfect. I tell myself my goal is progress, not perfection. Hang in there. A big part of emotional eating is beating ourselves up on our off days, when in reality, we need to stay motivated and start a new day tomorrow.
    Sherry
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Start logging what your gonna eat before you eat it!
    Get in the shower and clean your tub. That'll burn a lot and take your attention off of food.