Coworkers

judith3
judith3 Posts: 296 Member
edited September 30 in Chit-Chat
I have a coworker who i will be honest i just want to drop kick when she first started working with me i was very nice tried to show her everything she needed to know after time she began to try and boss me around keep in mind Ive been working here a long time i know how things are done there have also been several occasions where she has attempted to get me fired by saying things to my boss that are untrue. needless to say i dont like this girl and everyone knows it even my boss but she asked me to be nice so i do my best but seriously she is the reason work stresses me out now when i used to love my job

Do you guys know what im talking about how do you deal with someone like this who is so petty and a tattle tale (if i forget to throw out the trash or put candy in the bowl she'll tell my boss instead of just nicely saying "oh hey before u leave dont forget to take the trash out) like seriously does she have to go tell my boss everytime i pick a wedgie

ok /end rant sorry guys

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Take her *kitten* out, those kind of people make life hell. She think she's getting promotion for being the bosses *kitten*?
  • I agree! Take her out! Just not at work....lol:devil:
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    lol oh i wish i could but she is the bosss *kitten*

shes only 18 my boss is 32 and she hangs out at the bars with her every weekend and spends the night at her house shes a suck up and i cant stand her honestly nobody at my job likes her not one single person therefore i dont feel bad about not liking her although i do feel bad at the fact that shes 18 and has ZERO and i mean ZERO friends (her sister told me this)
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    I hate people like this. You have to hope she will stab your boss in the back some way or she will get tired of her *****ing. Though since she has no other friends it's unlikely. Stay away from her as much as possible. No much you can do.
This discussion has been closed.