I'm so board with low energy, what can I do to not eat

Options
I have no energy right now :ohwell: and am board out of my mind. I just want to go in the kitchen and eat some popcorn.

What can I do that will get me out of this slump. I don't want to boardum eat. My husbands out of town for the night.

OOoo maybe I'll go catch up on my books. That wont take to much energy.

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I have no energy right now :ohwell: and am board out of my mind. I just want to go in the kitchen and eat some popcorn.

What can I do that will get me out of this slump. I don't want to boardum eat. My husbands out of town for the night.

OOoo maybe I'll go catch up on my books. That wont take to much energy.
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Energy is something I lack very much, but I think that might be related to being on my feet all day teaching 27 first graders. :0) If I want to eat, I call my mom and chat with her or I drink a bottle of water, that fills me up and keeps me from eating. Hope you have a good night!
  • fatgirl921
    Options
    look at some fitness magazines that always helps me. just looking at the fit people makes me stay out of the kitchen
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Good ideas thanks girls. I had one egg but I was still under my cals for the day. Eggs are good for you right?
  • Kimlane70
    Options
    Oh my goodness, this is something I've battled with also plus my weight is stuck on 200. I did some research today and realized that I really messed everything up. I started "dieting" with my calories too low too fast. So I'm having to basically reboot my system. I ate like 2500+ calories (mostly junk)today and tomorrow I'm starting over with 1653 calories (all healthy foods). It's alot of good healthy foods and I hope I can eat it all. I've decided to eat at specific times in order to get all the food in. So when I lose 10 lbs or so I'll recalculate my calories again and start over again. It seems like alot of people make the same mistake with cutting their calories too low too fast. Maybe you all already know not to do this, but it is a constant learning process for me. KIM
  • nursewendy
    Options
    Go for a walk. Call a friend. Take a bath. Anything that keeps you occupied, and your hands away from the fridge.

Hang in there.

W.