People are starting to notice!

I went to vote on Tuesday and a neighbor always works the polling place. Last time I voted she didn't know who I was... this time she told me I looked great! She even told my mother that she has a beautiful daughter later in the day.

Then tonight, I went out to a bar with friends I haven't seen in a while (by the way, I drank water and chose to have beef terriyaki instead of chicken fingers - which is a huge success on its own!). One guy stared at me for an unusually long time, my friend told me I looked amazing and asked if I lost weight, and one of the guys even said he had noticed it at work but wasn't sure!

I was thrilled! I know I am just starting to see the changes on myself, so it is great that other people are starting to see it too. For a while I just thought my scale was malfunctioning! :laugh:

Can't wait to keep going to that everyone will have to notice! :wink:

Replies

• I went to vote on Tuesday and a neighbor always works the polling place. Last time I voted she didn't know who I was... this time she told me I looked great! She even told my mother that she has a beautiful daughter later in the day.

Then tonight, I went out to a bar with friends I haven't seen in a while (by the way, I drank water and chose to have beef terriyaki instead of chicken fingers - which is a huge success on its own!). One guy stared at me for an unusually long time, my friend told me I looked amazing and asked if I lost weight, and one of the guys even said he had noticed it at work but wasn't sure!

I was thrilled! I know I am just starting to see the changes on myself, so it is great that other people are starting to see it too. For a while I just thought my scale was malfunctioning! :laugh:

Can't wait to keep going to that everyone will have to notice! :wink:
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Aww that's so awesome! Yay for you. That's when you start feeling a lot better about yourself and other people notice it.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    When people notice it makes a big differance. I didn't think people would ever notice and then like a week later people started staying something. I must have been wearing the wrong clothes. :tongue: By christmas my whole family might see it. :bigsmile: Way to go. keep up the great work you have done.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    I think that when your as big as I am, it takes alot more weight loss for people to start to notice:cry: but thats ok, because I KNOW:flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work everyone!!:drinker:

~Roni
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Yay you... I am glad people can finally see :)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Outstanding!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Horraaayyyy!! What an exciting time for you! Soak up all those nice comments and keep on working:flowerforyou:
  • your right when your a little bigger it takes more weight to notice
    my best friend started our life chage with me back in august and
    she went from 260 to 215...size 20? to a size 14/16 now
    and noone noticed on her untill about thirty maybe thirty five pounds
    but as soon as i hit like ten to twelve pounds everyone noticed
    i felt so bad because we were/are both working just as hard and both deserve people to notice
    but now omg everyones obsessed with her body change its incredible!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    11_2_104.gif WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!