My Birthday

Options
:ohwell: Well, tomorrow is my birthday. I keep going back and forth on what my plan is... throw caution to the wind and enjoy the lunch, movie popcorn, dinner my parents have planned or make the effort to eat sensibly. Ugh! I took the day off... but should I get up early and exercise my @$$ off to compensate or enjoy sleeping in???

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Well, tomorrow is my birthday. I keep going back and forth on what my plan is... throw caution to the wind and enjoy the lunch, movie popcorn, dinner my parents have planned or make the effort to eat sensibly. Ugh! I took the day off... but should I get up early and exercise my @$$ off to compensate or enjoy sleeping in???
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! :drinker:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I would say try to watch what you eat for breakfast and lunch, have a little of the movie popcorn (with butter! After all, it is your birthday :wink: ) and enjoy dinner with your parents, If you feel up to exercising, by all means do it, but know that it is ok to take a day off here and there without feeling guilty about it. :bigsmile: Whatever you decide, have a great time and enjoy your special day.
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have some 433.gif and some 434.gif but do it in moderation

Enjoy your meal with your parents and have a drink to celebrate but always remember moderation and portion's are your guide.

Working out in preparation for the day is also a good thing but don't do it out of guilt because if you do you won't enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Happy, happy Birthday!!:flowerforyou:

And I agree with EvilPIB! (and others:smile: ) Enjoy your day, just do it in moderation!!:drinker:

~Roni