im hungry

Options
im sooooo hungry and i need some tips on what to do there is a chocolate cake waiting for me (i love cake)
help lol

Replies

• kpopper
    kpopper Posts: 12
    Options
    LOOK AT SOME MOTIVATIONAL PICTURES
    do u have tumblr??
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the cake! Seriously. You will only feel worse after it. What is a few minutes of flavor if you can eat something more nutritious and feel better about it after you consume it? Try some veggies or a yogurt. You will be happy you did :)
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Are you eating plenty of protein? And drinking alot of water?
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    The cake is a lie.
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    drink some water, go for a walkk, call a friend...watch a tv show, and put it "out of sight, out of mind" to help!

You could also try some alternative sweet- such as sugar-free fudgesicles or WW chocolate muffins, or things like that :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    The cake is a lie.

This.

But honestly, protein will keep you full and satisfied better than cake!
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Drink water and/or some raw vegetables? Maybe exercise some to forget it? And ditch the cake! You will only regret it later, if you give in.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Eat a apple.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    What is tumblr and why is it motivating?
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ok, cake doesn't lie! Look at it. It is telling you it is full of fat and sugar just by the way the frosting glistens. The cake is honest. It knows it is bad for you. you know it is bad for you. It is simply trying to take you to the dark side. DON'T GO! Be strong in the force and eat something that loves you. :)
  • TooFitToQuit
    Options
    If you feel out of control, pour salt or dishwashing soap on the cake. If not, save it for a time when your diary allows for it (I like that idea better) =) Check out Vitalicious deep chocolate muffins at the supermarket next time you go. They're my go-to when I'm craving chocolate.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Ok, cake doesn't lie! Look at it. It is telling you it is full of fat and sugar just by the way the frosting glistens. The cake is honest. It knows it is bad for you. you know it is bad for you. It is simply trying to take you to the dark side. DON'T GO! Be strong in the force and eat something that loves you. :)

^YES! This happens to me a lot and I always tell myself it's not worth it after. I know I'll feel horrible after, and it's not worth a few minutes of taste. Out of sight, out of mind!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT SOME MOTIVATIONAL PICTURES
    do u have tumblr??

tumblr is not particularly the best place for motivational pictures. unless, of course you want to be bombarded by pictures of skinny girls and "ABC" diets and "skinny girl" diets.

and i agree with LisaMarieee. if you are hungry, EAT. go eat some vegetables or something. :indifferent:
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Eat something then, jeez.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    think. is eating cake really worth it? it's unhealthy for you and will do you good. have fruit and yogurt with a bit of cinnamon or something sweet but nutritious and filling
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    if you are hungry, EAT lol. just eat something other than cake. have a strong sweet tooth? get some skinny cow ice cream bars. they are delicious and don't kill your calorie goals for the day. =]
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The cake is a lie.

HAHAHA!! This one caused tears of laughter to roll down my face.

But in all seriousness, try to eat some protein to help curb the cravings. Jerky, peanut butter, egg whites, even a protein shake will be better than the cake.

Besides the cake is dry and crumbly and actually quite nasty. You don't want it. Blech.
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    if you are hungry, EAT lol. just eat something other than cake. have a strong sweet tooth? get some skinny cow ice cream bars. they are delicious and don't kill your calorie goals for the day. =]

This. I have Skinny Cow Fudgsicles for such an occasion. Only 100 calories. Very tasty. No guilt.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    A chocolate protein shake should do the trick!
  • ssanchez56
    Options
    I would try the water and find something in your house that is lower calories. I try to keep those 100 calorie bags of cookies for me to eat when I need a treat.