My first NSV!!!!

Options
JuniperT
JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
I am restarting Ripped In 30 because honestly, I got lazy and made excuses. I just finished doing d1w1 again and I had a NSV. You have to understand, I have horrible knees. Yes, I'm fat and that doesn't make it any better but I had injured them when I was in high school and am supposed to have surgery but I'm putting it off as long as possible. Anyways, I was never able to do a full set of fast feet, it just about killed me and my knees. I refuse to do it when my children are awake cause I don't want them to know mom has such a foul mouth :laugh: But tonight, for the first time, I was able to do it with mild swearing!!! I know it's not a huge NSV but I'll take it. Now if I can just do those damn side planks :tongue:

Replies

• SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats!! Side planks are my favorite, though we have a love/hate relationship. I've been practicing yoga since I was in high school, so I have good yoga form...now if only I would actually use it a lot more.
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dude! Those can kill!! Congrats on you NSV!! =)
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Look at you go! Side planks are HARD but modify as much as you have to..even if it means only coming up an inch. You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!