Heading for the Beach!

DKR982002
DKR982002 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I am new to the site. I have never really had to watch what I ate, but since turning 40, I have started putting on weight. Also, with heart disease in my family, I decided maybe I should lose 15 or 20 pounds. So, I booked a trip to Cancun in July '08 as an incentive to lose weight and firm up! Wish me luck!

Replies

• DKR982002
    DKR982002 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all! I am new to the site. I have never really had to watch what I ate, but since turning 40, I have started putting on weight. Also, with heart disease in my family, I decided maybe I should lose 15 or 20 pounds. So, I booked a trip to Cancun in July '08 as an incentive to lose weight and firm up! Wish me luck!
  • byeuboy
    byeuboy Posts: 25
    Good luck to you. The beach sounds wonderful. I too hope to feel better about taking my shirt off at the pool. Unless.......you're a woman.......sorry, I am assuming. Anyway, just having fun. I lost 2 lbs since starting this on Tuesday. My wife lost 4 lbs. We are having fun counting the cals and working out together every night. I hope to drop 25 lbs by April. Good luck to you.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Good luck and welcome:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.